Battle of the Interns 2017 Photo Contest
NO SALES PRESENTATION AND NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Period. The Battle of the Interns Photo Contest (the “Campaign”) begins at 12:00 pm (EST) on Wednesday, August 2, 2017, and ends at 5:00 pm (EST) on Wednesday, August 2, 2017 (the “Entry Period”).
- Eligibility. The Campaign is open to any person who has a valid Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account, and who enters the Campaign in accordance with directions set forth in Section 3. Employees and the immediate family members of Kronos Incorporated (the “Sponsor”), and its parent company, divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and related agencies and any other persons involved with this Campaign, or any developer and/or manufacturer of: human resources, payroll, scheduling, and time and labor solutions are not eligible to enter. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
- How to Enter. To enter the Campaign, tweet or post a picture and include the hashtag #internbattle. Kronos will award ten (10) winners from the eligible entrants picked at random the day of the Campaign (August 2) with the prizes described below in accordance with the methods and subject to the limitations described below. The picture with the most interactions (likes, comments, shares) will win the grand prize described below in accordance with the methods and subject to the limitations described below.
- General Rules. The Campaign is subject to the rules set forth herein and all of the terms and conditions of an entrant’s Twitter, Facebook or Instagram Account. In addition, you must (i) refrain from creating multiple accounts in order to enter multiple times; (ii) not issue duplicate or near duplicate Posts, or make any Post in violation of the rules and regulations of the Twitter, Facebook or Instagram Account; and (iii) follow all the rules and regulations of the Twitter, Facebook or Instagram Account at all times.
- Prizes. The odds of winning are dependent on the total number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Ten (10) entries will be selected following the conclusion of the Entry Period. Each selected entry (a “Winner”) will receive one (1) prize. Nine (9) Winners will each receive one (1) $25 gift card to either Amazon, Starbucks, or Visa. The tenth Winner, the entrant with the entry with the most interactions, will be the grand prize winner, and will receive a $100 Visa gift card. A Prize is non-transferable, non-returnable and not redeemable for cash. No Prize substitutions are permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a different prize of equal or greater value, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Each Winner is solely responsible for (i) the reporting and payment of all federal, state and local taxes incurred by acceptance and use of a Prize (or any portion thereof), as applicable, and (ii) for reviewing, understanding and complying with these Official Rules, and his/her employer’s policies and all applicable laws regarding entrant’s eligibility to participate in and/or accept any prize in the Giveaway. Winner acknowledges that the Sponsor and all other businesses associated with this Campaign do not make, nor are in any manner are responsible for any warranty, representations, quality or conditions of any aspect of the Prize except that, if applicable, each Prize is subject to its manufacturer’s standard warranty. Amazon, Starbucks, and Visa are not sponsors or affiliated with this Campaign.
- Consent and Release. By entering the Campaign, each entrant releases and discharges the Sponsor and any other party associated with the development or administration of the Campaign, their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities and each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, agents, representatives, transferees and assigns (collectively, the “Sponsor Entities”) from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Campaign, including, without limitation, all legal claims, cost, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light).
- Disclaimers. Except where prohibited by law:
(i) Tweets or Posts that are lost, late, illegible, misdirected, incorrect, garbled or incompletely received for any reason will not be eligible.
(ii) Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign. The use of bots or other automated process to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
(iii) Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Campaign, if Sponsor determines, in its reasonable direction, that it is not capable of completing the Campaign as planned or in a reasonably substantially and similarly fair manner, including, without limitation, by reason of tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort.
(iv) The Sponsor Entities are not responsible for any error in the administration or fulfillment of this Campaign, including, without limitation, in connection with any mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production error, and may modify or cancel this Campaign based upon any such error, at their sole discretion, without liability.
(v) THE SPONSOR ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR LAW, WITH REGARD TO THIS CAMPAIGN.
- CAUTION. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CAMPAIGN MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIC LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, WHICH MAY INCLUDE CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction. This Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, including all of the rules applicable to an entrant’s Twitter Account. The laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts shall govern issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Campaign will be resolved individually and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Suffolk County. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without regard to conflict of law rules of any jurisdiction. All judgments’ or awards shall be limited to actual out–of–pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Campaign and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
- Sponsor. The official sponsor of the Campaign is Kronos Incorporated, 297 Billerica Road, Chelmsford, MA 01824.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. For a full list of Kronos trademarks, please visit the “trademarks” page at www.kronos.com. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
If you have any questions or comments with regard to the Campaign, please contact:
Social Media Manager